Calling all chefs, line cooks, home cooks, caterers and culinary enthusiasts!
Do you have what it takes to host your own show on Food Network?
What we are looking for:
- Strong culinary skills
- Personality that pops
- Passion for cooking
- Extensive food knowledge
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm
If you–or someone you know–has what it takes, we want to hear from you!
WHERE WE’LL BE:
We will be holding open calls in New York City, St. Louis, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Honolulu and Austin. Check out our “Open Call Information” page for more details.
If you can’t make it to an open call, you can still apply! Check out our “How to Apply” page for further information.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read the Rules & Eligibility Requirements (found on the “Rules and Eligibility” page) before applying.
- Applicants must (a) be a US citizen or permanent legal resident with the unrestricted ability to work in the U.S. and (b) be at least 21 years of age.
- If you plan to attend an open call, you MUST download an application (see the “Application” page) and bring it–completed–along with two recent photos of yourself.